About Me

My photo
about 20 years ago, I started making our family's Christmas card. (Back before apps, photo editing software...it was pretty tricky getting photos to computers to cards) Anyhow, I came up with Sralmark-a tiny division of the Sral family. It's a fun play on words using my last name and a major card company. I've been using it ever since.

Monday, March 3, 2014

Stepping into cyberspace

Well, here I am! I am finally making the leap into the blogosphere.  Well, more like baby steps than leap.  Anyway, I want to be able to share things I'm working on, ideas I have, or happening at Sralmark.


I just love this quote! I have noticed several posts online of people wondering if they made this right or that right.  There is no right an wrong in making things.  All that matters is that you made it and like it, and others will too.  The other picture is CTMH new base and bling collection.  It's a basic jewelry set that you can customize however you like.  There are cicle pendants and square pendants; faux antique silver, and faux antique gold.  Several groups of base stickers and then charms.  This particular pendant uses paper from the new Lollydoodle collection.  I just cut it out using the glass cover as a template.  Used one of the owl charms and a butterfly I already had.  This particular one is included in an auction basket.  These new base and bling items are simple and fun--Girls Night Out project, girl's birthday party....

No comments:

Post a Comment