About Me

My photo
about 20 years ago, I started making our family's Christmas card. (Back before apps, photo editing software...it was pretty tricky getting photos to computers to cards) Anyhow, I came up with Sralmark-a tiny division of the Sral family. It's a fun play on words using my last name and a major card company. I've been using it ever since.

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Studio J layouts on sale for the month of March

Happy Saturday! What crazy weather we've had.  Yesterday it snowed all morning then sunny and 45 all afternoon.  Since today is grey and I'm still waiting for my new Cricut Explore, it's a great time to catch up on some projects and pictures. 
Studio J is Close To My Heart's online design software.  You can design scrapbook layouts, photo cards, and even photos for any of your projects.  It's a free software that allows you to play with everything.  You only pay for the layouts/photo express pages you want.  The printed version CTMH sends you is amazing.  Super high quality photo paper.  Through the end of the month, you can purchase 2- 12x12 layouts/photos for $5.  I just did 160 graduation announcement photo cards (I have 1 son graduating college and 1 graduating high school this year) for about $100.  In the double page design, I was able to make 8 cards.  Carley from the home office, used the photo express feature and put 72 2x2 photos."Studio Savings" --Studio J.  Shown here are both my announcement layouts and one of my digital scrapbook layouts.  I could have inserted 4x4 photos in the empty corners.


In the Hawaii layout, there's room for pictures, matting,journaling, even embellishments.  Just like traditional scrapbooking, you can add as much or as little as you want.  Each layout can be customized to fit all of your projects.  You still have a couple weeks.  Give Studio J a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment