About Me

My photo
about 20 years ago, I started making our family's Christmas card. (Back before apps, photo editing software...it was pretty tricky getting photos to computers to cards) Anyhow, I came up with Sralmark-a tiny division of the Sral family. It's a fun play on words using my last name and a major card company. I've been using it ever since.

Saturday, March 29, 2014

So...it's a pretty crummy day here.  Grey, raining, muddy.  Great crafting day.  I just recently received my brand new Cricut Explore! I really like the way it cuts! I have only made one project, but still.  This is a 3d guitar.  My son has his senior recital coming up in just a couple weeks.  I want to put this on the table at the reception.
Not too bad for my 1st attempt.  There were some "user errors" during assembly and distressing.  I think with a little tweeking, it will be a pretty cool piece.  I used CTMH create a shade on the face and added in chocolate reinker. 
I hope you are enjoying your weekend, wherever you are.  <3 Kelley

No comments:

Post a Comment