About Me

My photo
about 20 years ago, I started making our family's Christmas card. (Back before apps, photo editing software...it was pretty tricky getting photos to computers to cards) Anyhow, I came up with Sralmark-a tiny division of the Sral family. It's a fun play on words using my last name and a major card company. I've been using it ever since.

Friday, April 25, 2014

Greetings all! My apologies for being slow to post.  Both of my boys graduate this year.  One from college and the other from high school.  There are so many activities that go along with seniors.  That being said, I did get enjoy a nice day at a recent Rediscover CTMH event.  At the event we made 2 hands on projects; a cute Hip Pics album for summer and a new Base and Bling necklace.  Both are so cute and fun, and easy to do for any group.
Here are a couple pictures from my album.  I think it's a cute album with lots of possibilities. Small enough to fit into a purse or briefcase.  Fully customizable to suit your pictures, but easy enough to have a cute gift in no time.
And this is my necklace.  This one uses the silver square pendant and cover, Storyteller Style Sheet, and a Free Thinker charm.  (the green charm is my own).  The thing about these is they are very easy to make, affordable, and customizable.
    That's really one of the great things about CTMH, it's so easy to tailor a project for you, for a gift...It allows YOU to shine through.
     Happy Friday! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment