About Me

My photo
about 20 years ago, I started making our family's Christmas card. (Back before apps, photo editing software...it was pretty tricky getting photos to computers to cards) Anyhow, I came up with Sralmark-a tiny division of the Sral family. It's a fun play on words using my last name and a major card company. I've been using it ever since.

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone had a nice, extended weekend.  We did some projects around the house since everyone was home.  The biggest...a studio; as in music studio.  We have been building a studio in our basement.  Like most projects, it has been pushed aside as other priorities took over. My older son is a Music-Business-Guitar major.  He is all things music.  He has some recording projects on his own, but also group projects.  My husband plays drums and my younger son plays bass.  Then our friend DR, plays lots of things.  They all form combinations of various bands/groups.  I am pleased to announce that the studio (building) is finally done.  Lights are up, guitars are hung, amps are plugged in! Eventually, Steph is going to put some Star Trek murals on the walls.  (All the guys are trekkies, lol)

That's what's been happening here.  That and graduations.  Older son graduated from college last week, and younger son graduates from high school next weekend.  Oh, the places they'll go!
Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment