About Me

My photo
about 20 years ago, I started making our family's Christmas card. (Back before apps, photo editing software...it was pretty tricky getting photos to computers to cards) Anyhow, I came up with Sralmark-a tiny division of the Sral family. It's a fun play on words using my last name and a major card company. I've been using it ever since.

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Summer Hip Pic Album









I don't think I ever put the completed album.  Anyway, this is from the CTMH Rediscover event.  It uses a Hip Pics Album, Best Day Ever Assortment, Flamingo Dots, and Gold washi tape.  Super cute, super easy. Can be made for any event.  The pockets hold 4x6 pictures.  (could use smaller pictures if you put pictures on top of journaling or embellishments as in the pictured album

No comments:

Post a Comment