About Me

My photo
about 20 years ago, I started making our family's Christmas card. (Back before apps, photo editing software...it was pretty tricky getting photos to computers to cards) Anyhow, I came up with Sralmark-a tiny division of the Sral family. It's a fun play on words using my last name and a major card company. I've been using it ever since.

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Brand new Annual Inspirations has arrived!

Here is the cover of the newest catalog from Close To My Heart! So many fun new things inside! The catalog has been redesigned for easier use and will last for a whole year.  In super quick summary, there are 5 new colors (Pixie,Canary, Flaxen, Glacier, and Thistle), 85 new stamp sets, 9 new paper packs, 4 new Picture My Life packs, 1 new Cricut cartridge (Artfully Sent--is a card making cartridge with over 400 ideas.  It's due out around the first of Sept.); then there's some new tools, treat bag kits.....I could go on and on. 

I am still waiting for some of my new things to arrive.  I did however, make this little mini card gift set.
These are 3x3 mini gift cards.  There are 8 cards with matching envelopes and a muslin gift bag to hold them.




The products I used for this are:
Brushed Paper Pack, Wanderful paper pack, Your Own Kind of Wonderful Stamp set, Black paper, Crystal Blue, Cotton Candy, Buttercup (which I realized afterwards is retired), Pear, and Black exclusive inks.  You can see all of these products at sralmark.ctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment