About Me

My photo
about 20 years ago, I started making our family's Christmas card. (Back before apps, photo editing software...it was pretty tricky getting photos to computers to cards) Anyhow, I came up with Sralmark-a tiny division of the Sral family. It's a fun play on words using my last name and a major card company. I've been using it ever since.

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Well it's September and that means back to school.  In honor of  Marching Band and Football season, I took the new magnetic chalkboard by Close To My Heart and "sent it to college".  I live in Ohio and that means Ohio State is part of everyone's life.
(Pay no attention to my freehand football ;) it goes to show my chalk abilities.) It is chalk so it erases and becomes whatever message you choose.  Maybe you want a tailgating menu, daily reminder...  The other cool feature is magnetic.  The 3 OSU squares and 3 buckeye O's are magnets.  You can hold your tickets, picnic napkins, fight songs...  the frame can either be vertical, as shown, or turned horizontal.  Here's what I used:
Close To My Heart:  Designed Decor Red Magnetic Chalkboard Z2006
                                  Slate Diagonal Stripped Ribbon  Z1989
                                  Base and Bling Square Glass Covers  Z1967
                                  Base and Bling Circle Covers  Z1966
                                  Color Ready Canvas Alphabet Z1777 (retired)
                                  ShinHan Touch Twin Marker  Z2447  (Bronze)
                                  Liquid Glass  Z679
                                 White Daisy Cardstock  1385
                                  White Daisy Exclusive Ink Z2143
non-CTMH items used:  Square1 vinyl alternative, various buttons, and chalk
Hope you have a great fall!




No comments:

Post a Comment